Sunday, October 28, 2007

We Paint! Athens, Ohio



Site: Athens, Ohio at the corner of Court St. and Union St.
Time: Sunday, October 28, 2007 from about 12:30 pm- 2:30 pm
Contributors (while I have some names listed, I am missing quite a few. If you contributed and do not see your name, please contact me at ellison.rach@gmail.com): Ian Victor, Nora Mereckky, Bob Prebe, Bret Liebendorfer, Chris Tomazic, Michelle Grillo, Clare Conte, Krisi Nehls, Bennett, Sarah Ganson, Maxx Blank

Pictures are up!


I set up an easel and a blank canvas, some paints and brushes. I hold a sign that reads: "Please share 1 minute and 30 seconds of your day". With 1 minute and 30 seconds to paint whatever they desire, the artists/passersby take control of the work from there.
Although people were hesitant to join in at first, we created a beautiful artwork by the end of my stay. I would appreciate it if those who were present would leave reflections of their experience of this event in the comments section. Thank you for participating! This would not be possible without each artist present.

No comments:

Post a Comment