Thursday, May 1, 2008

We Paint! Circle of Health International


Site: The first Circle of Health International Middle East meeting, Mindy Levy's birth center at Moshav Bet Lechem G'lilit in northern Israel
Time: While I usually ask for one minute and thirty seconds from We Paint participants, these women were free to paint as long as they wished from Thursday evening until Friday afternoon.
Contributors: Tia Pinsky, Haleema Badran, Kefah Hesgmeh, Polly Hyams, Jehad Sabbah, Gomer Ben Moshe, Seham Shamasueh, Hilary Kirshenbaum, Naomi Noe, Sahar Jolany, Manal Mousa

The project seemed to be a good outlet for the ladies, who spent a lot of time thinking about heavy topics in meeting periods. This was a way to experience a moment of freedom. I am also excited to say that I now know how to write "Please Share a Moment of Your Day" in Arabic, so I will be able to invite a more diverse crowd to paint at my next public "We Paint" event!

No comments:

Post a Comment